Welcome to the Frequently Asked Questions page. We realize that you
may have questions regarding one of our websites. We hope that this
page can be of assistance to you in making your time spent on our site
pleasurable. To assist you as quickly as possible, please make a selection
from the topics below:
I signed up, but never received a confirmation.
Chances are you did not send us your correct e-mail address. Many people
fail to include @aol.com or @msn.com. You need to include that information
or you will never get a confirmation letter from us.
How often am I charged?
Your account will be charged every thirty days from the day of the month
your membership started. For instance, if your account began on March
23rd, your credit card will be automatically charged again on April
23rd. If you cancel your account before that time, we will not charge
your account for an additional 30 days. Instead your account will expire
on that date. For instance, if you were activated on March 23rd and
we receive your cancellation on April 10th, your account will expire
on April 23rd. If you joined on a trial basis, the 30-day billing cycle
begins at the end of the trial unless you cancel your account before
How will this charge appear on my credit card statement?
Your credit card statement will be discreetly billed Ibill.
I purchased a trial membership. How much will I be charged?
Our websites allow you to purchase a low-cost trial membership that
is good for a specified number of days. Trial memberships upgrade automatically
to the monthly membership plan unless you cancel before the trial period
Why was my card rejected?
There are a number of reasons beyond our control that may keep us from
accepting a credit card. For instance, the card could be "blocked" if
it was ever involved in a billing dispute with an Internet merchant
or website. This is done to protect the cardholder and merchant in the
future. Unfortunately, there is nothing that we can do to make a rejected
card work again.
Can I join without a credit card?
Yes! We offer memberships through online checking.
Is there an extra charge for the live video feeds?
The live video feeds on our sites are supplied by a number of different
vendors. Your membership fee includes access to most live video services
at no extra charge. Additionally, most vendors give you the option of
purchasing one-on-one "live chat" time with their models. It is however
impossible to order "live chat" time without your knowledge and consent
because members are required to fill out an online order form before
being granted "live chat" access. The video vendors will bill you separately
for their services.
Is it possible to change my password or other information?
Unfortunately, once you choose a Username/password, it's permanent.
Also, please send an email to: webmaster AT jockbutt DOT com
telling us why you want to cancel. We really appreciate your comments
that is why we randomly select people out of these e-mails for free
How do I know my membership was cancelled?
Every time we receive a cancellation request, we reply with a confirmation
letter. If you do not receive a confirmation letter, then you did not
supply us with the correct information and we were unable to cancel
your account. Remember, you need to include your Order/Payment Receipt
Number, Billing Company, and Username and Password each time you contact
us so we can access your account.
Please follow the steps listed to enable your cookie options.
1) open Internet Explorer
2) Tools->Internet Options
3) Privacy Tab -> Advanced
4) Check 'override auto cookie handling', Check first-party cookies
'accept', third party cookies 'prompt' & Check 'always allow session
cookies'. hit OK
This should work, but just in case, you might want to also do these
steps as well:
5) (still on privacy tab) click 'edit' at bottom.
6) type media.chiselmedia.com into 'address of website', click 'allow'.
I forgot my username/password.
If your transaction went through successfully, you should have received
an email confirmation that contains your order/payment receipt number,
username, and password. If you did not receive one, your transaction
may have not gone through or you entered the wrong email address.
My username and password do not work.
There are a number of reasons that your password may not be working.
It may be helpful to reference the password checklist below for assistance.
You need to enter your username and password in the same exact case
sequence as you did when you signed up because our system is case sensitive.
Make sure you are using capital and lowercase letters when necessary.
This problem accounts for 90% of access difficulties.
We processed your account and found you didn't include enough valid
Your credit card was declined because of a lack of credit or because
we do not have the address where you receive your credit card statement.
Perhaps your credit card has expired and you need to provide us with
a new expiration date. We inform all of our members of this unless we
do not have a valid e-mail address or they do not want any e-mail sent.
Your credit card was declined the last time we ran it.
You cancelled your account and forgot.
Your account was cancelled by us for unauthorized use of a credit card
or similar reasons.
You moved and didn't notify us. Therefore your credit card was declined
because your address could not be verified.
Minimum Hardware System Requirements
- CPU: Pentium 133 (PC), PowerPC 133 (Mac) or higher.
- Ram (Memory): 32 Megabytes (64 Mb or more recommended).
- Internet Connection: 56K Modem or higher (Cable/DSL/other broadband connection recommended)
- SoundBlaster compatible sound card and speakers.
- 16 bit video card (32 bit card with additional Video RAM recommended)
- Windows 98/2000/ME/NT (PC), OS7 or higher (Macintosh)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Ver. 5.0 or higher (recommended), or Netscape Navigator 4.0 or higher.
- RealPlayer 8 audio/video player to view streaming video.
- Windows Media Player Ver. 7.0 or.
I'm having problems with the chat rooms or live video features.
Before contacting us for technical support, please follow these steps:
There are numerous reasons why the live videos may not be working.
First, make sure you are using one of the below browsers: Netscape
6.0, Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0, AOL 4.0 bit Version for Windows
If you are using one of the browsers listed above then you need to
focus on the preferences of your browser.
Make sure java is "enabled" in your preferences for the browser.
Still not working? Your ISP provider could be down or the server
from which the videos come from may not be operational. Simply click
on your "Refresh" button and see if that remedies the problem. If
not, then you need to try back at a later time.
Are you behind a Firewall? Because of our server's security settings,
the videos will not play behind a firewall. You will have to configure
your firewall to allow streaming videos.
I have WEB TV and the videos don't work. Why?
In order to view videos over the internet, a "real" computer is required.
We are unaware of any versions of WEB TV that can access internet
Windows Media Player
Downloading and Installing Media Player
- Go to www.microsoft.com by clicking here.
- Click "downloads" at the top of the screen.
- In the "Product Name" pull-down menu, find "Windows Media Player". Select your operating system in the other pull-down menu, and you can ignore the "show me" pull-down menu.
- Click the "Find It!" button to bring up a list of available versions of Windows Media Player. Choose which version of Media Player you would like from the list that appears.
- This will take you to another window that should allow you to choose from the very latest version or one or two slightly older versions. Choose the newest version.
- Click the "download" button to begin downloading the install program, paying close attention to the location on your hard drive where the program will be saved. You may wish to ensure that it is saved to a location where you will be able to find it easily, such as your "desktop" folder.
- Once the program has downloaded completely, navigate your way to the location on your hard drive where it was saved, and double-click the icon to launch the install program. Follow the prompts to ensure that Media Player is correctly installed.
- For detailed information on Windows Media Player, view the Media Player help files.
Quicktime for Mac Users
Quicktime is a widely used program which facilitates the viewing of different media types (video and still images). It is commonly used on Mac systems, but has recently begun to appear on more and more PC based systems.
Downloading and installing Quicktime:
- Go to www.quicktime.com by clicking here.
- Click "Download" on the green bar at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down to the "Download The Free Player" box, fill in the required information and click "download" to download your copy of Quicktime. Be sure you know where it is being saved on your computer, so you can run the install program once it has downloaded.
- Once the install program has downloaded to your computer, find it, double click on it, and follow the installation instructions.
- For detailed information on QuickTime, view the online QuickTime help files.
Why do I receive the warning: A Security Violation Has Occurred,
Hit The back Button On Your Browser!
Most of the features on this site require the use of Java Script.
You must have Java Script turned on or enabled in your browser for
the features to work properly and to avoid this security message.
Your pictures are too bright or unclear.
This is most likely an issue for AOL users and means that you need
to set your preferences so that web graphics are NOT compressed.
Why do I have to scroll left to right to view the pictures?
Our sites are designed for at least 600x800 screen resolution. You
are probably using 480x640 and need to change your settings or update
Why do the pictures take so long to load?
All Internet files need to download to your computer before they can
be viewed. To enjoy our sites without frustrating waits, you will
need a fast Internet connection - 56K Modem, ADSL or Cable.
Clearing your cache.
Occasionally you will get strange
error messages such as "The File Could Not Be Found", or a video clip will not load, or a page will not load. If your browser seems to be behaving strangely, try clearing your cache. The cache is a collection of small files which are automatically downloaded to your computer when you visit a website. They are usually certain graphic elements of a page, such as the buttons and pictures you see. They are saved on your computer so that the next time you visit a page, your computer can just get the graphic out of the cache, as opposed to downloading it again. If the cache gets too full, it could cause your browser to "freeze" or have other errors. It is a good idea to clear your cache on a regular basis. You can do so by following the steps for your browser indicated below.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Click on the Tools pull-down menu.
- Go to Internet Options
- Click on the "General" tab.
- In the "Temporary Internet Files" box, click "Delete Files"
- In the window that pops up, click "delete offline content" then click "OK"
- Your cache is now cleared.
- Click on the Edit pull-down menu.
- Go to Preferences
- Click on the "Advanced" menu tab.
- Click on "Cache"
- Click the "Clear Memory Cache" and "Clear Disk Cache" buttons.
- Your cache is now cleared, click OK to exit the preferences.
- Launch the AOL Internet Browser.
- Click "Prefs" on the browser.
- Click "Advanced" on the new window.
- Click "Purge Cache" on that window.
- Click "Yes" to verify that you want to clear your cache.
- Close the Advanced and Prefs windows.
- Your cache is now cleared
Why do I get a blank screen when I enter the members area?
The most common cause of this is having the wrong equipment. You need
to make sure you are using an updated browser. Especially if you are
an AOL user. Click on help at the top of your browser and then
select about to view your version. Our sites work best with
Netscape Navigator 3.0 or higher. AOL 3.0 and MS Internet Explorer
3.0 or higher will work on most of the site, but some of the videos
will not work with these browsers!
Download your free version of Netscape
Will you be sending me anything in the mail?
No! Be assured we will never send you anything to your physical address.
The reason we ask for your name/address/zip code where you receive
your monthly credit card statement, is because the credit card companies
require us to have that information provided for them.
Please contact markwolffusa AT yahoo DOT com if you have problems with the site or any suggestions. Thank You !